wow. what a year.
last year this time, i was getting ready to brave the crowd and head out to the insanity of times square but this year i opted for the calmer approach (and warmer, since it's snowing outside!) and plan to spend it on the couch watching the ball drop with my family. hm, i wonder...do people in, let's say Nebraska, watch the "ball drop". but anyway, that's besides the point.
this truly has been an amazing year. come, let me show you some of the more memorable moments of this past year...
last year this time, i was getting ready to brave the crowd and head out to the insanity of times square but this year i opted for the calmer approach (and warmer, since it's snowing outside!) and plan to spend it on the couch watching the ball drop with my family. hm, i wonder...do people in, let's say Nebraska, watch the "ball drop". but anyway, that's besides the point.
this truly has been an amazing year. come, let me show you some of the more memorable moments of this past year...
In january i went back to the motherland and began my discover of 'self'.


In August I did all I could to make summer last.
In December I met Daniel Radcliffe, went ice skating, and had tons of cupcakes.
This year has been beautiful. I've been so blessed by God to get to go to all these shows, meet new and spend time with friends, and get to travel. These pictures are only a few snapshots of my year and I have hundreds more I wish I could put up.
So cheers 2008! You were amazing and I cannot wait for 2009 and all the adventures it will bring me.











6 comments:
Wow, you had an amazing 2008!!! I hope 2009 and the years after that will be just as wonderful for you!
Aww, thanks Justine! I wish you the same!
:D This was a long year for you! Happy New Year, hope it's just as good or better than the last.
thanks kita, I hope so, too1
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
...snap. Happy 09 lovely girl. I better travel with you in 09 fool.
I'M SERIOUS.
oh yeah. I'm Harold aight.
Post a Comment