Monday, July 7, 2008

"I wonder what would happen if I screamed 'JESSE MCCARTNEY right now."

So it's been a while since my last post. I hope you've downloaded the magazine by now (if you haven't, there's a link in the previous post). I shall now recap you (or moreso for my own personal memory) on the last few weeks.

I am now a volunteer writer/interviewer for Hot Vibes Magazine (http://www.hotvibes.com/). To give you some insight on this online magazine, it's been in existance since 2001 and has interviewed the likes of Death Cab for Cutie, Jesse McCartney, Plain White T's, Jonas Brothers, and The Spill Canvas since it's opening.

Thanks to Heather, one of the editors, I was able to go backstage at the last show of the Demi Lovato / Phil Bensen showrun at the Blender Theatre. That was a great experience and very cool. I just sent my interview transcript to Heather and it should be up soon! I'm pumped for it. Maybe if I'm bored enough I'll put up some of the video from the interview. But for now, here's some pictures...




All the better and nicer pictures are on my myspace and facebook so don't forget to add those if you haven't, you stalkers.



I've also thrown a BBQ where it rained and had fun celebrating my best friend, Priscilla's birthday with black lights and glowsticks (both of these notes are for me). Then on the 5th, Marie and I went to our 3rd (and Ali's 1st!) Honor Society show and had too much ridiculous fun terrorizing a hotel and the band. On the 6th was the Greg Raposo show (or now known as RAPOSO). I'd like to call it the opposite of Dream Street in all possible ways including better music. Good for him, although it was a slightly frightening experience.



Besides my concert weekend ife, I am off this week from work and LOVING it already. Today I went to City Island and had some grub and celebrated my brother's 15th birthday =]. Tomorrow will be 'family day' which includes Madame Tussaude's and off-Broadway madness! Then after months of waiting, I am seeing John Mayer in concert! <33333



That is all I am willing to share. For an unedited version of all my weekends and my life, you must call me. Don't have my number? Sucks for you.

No comments: