Friday, December 28, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. I sure did. I was spoiled by my special someone and money from the parents. Twas oh-so-nice. I went to go see P.S. I Love You. I never cried so much in my life during a movie. Go see it for a good laugh and cry.

But onto the better part....

I had wanted to go to this concert since I heard the Jonas Brothers were a part of it. Yes, that's right: the Best of Both Worlds tour. Both Hannah AND Miley. (that will always bother me, but I don't want to rant so much about her in this blog) The tickets went on sale on my 18th birthday, but I was out and about with my special someone, so I didn't get it.

Then yesterday came. I woke up early (@ 12, lol) to go online and see if ticket master's will call had any good tickets left. Unfortunately, there were no seats when I first logged in at 12. Then two hours later, the BEST seats opened up. I called up my friend and begged her to go but since all of that running around occured, I lost the seats. I was thoroughly disappointed. I kept trying for the next hour and then fabulous fate opened her wings and BAM! I clicked on the button and there they were: beautiful floor seats, row 32 from the stage. I jumped on it, securing three tickets for myself and friends. In the end, only two of us went.

I arrived at the colliseum to see a crowd in front of the Miley World bus. We got our tickets and took picures next to the Miley World balloon. Good times. We got inside and found our beautiful seats. After five minutes of sitting down, MILEY CYRUS walks by with someone. She's not waving or saying hello to fans. I said to myself, "She loooks so familiar---THAT'S HANNAH!" But of course, her real name isn't Hannah, its Miley. I didn't bother to scream out the wrong name, so we let her walk by. We weren't there for her anyway, lol.

Then, as I was on the phone with a friend from Arizona, Garbo and Jack (Jonas' bassist and drummer) turn the corner and come down our aisle. I couldn't let them slip away, so I yelled out Garbo's name. Unfortunately, I did not scream Jack's name, so he kept on walking by. I let Garbo talk to my friend from Arizona, then snagged a picture with him. Gorgeous, huh?

The concert was pretty much amazing. The Miley/Jonas and crew had some deserved rest for the holidays and came back reenergized. Of the many of the night, my favorite part was when Joe poked Miley with the mic stand. Oh, Joseph. lol.

While we waited next to the tourbuses after the show, CJ & Derek from Push Play came out and we got some autographs and pictures. Those kids are super friendly. We wanted to meet those Jonas Boys but it was 35 degrees
and we were not dressed for the weather, so we bounced. Later I heard that they didn't even come out of their tourbus at all, so I'm glad I didnt stick around.



Yesterday was pretty much fate-filled. Freakkiiin fate, how you protect us. Sending all my love to you.







No comments: